When Accountants and IFA’s work independently for clients, an un-coordinated response often leads to confusion and conflicting advice. At TW we have an in-house Truly Independent IFA Paul Turner, who works with clients to formulate an effective strategic plan, drawing on the relevant TW accountancy specialisms as needed.
We offer clients a FREE initial meeting with Paul to discuss their needs and financial targets before we build an individual plan to help them achieve these. Moving forward, through regular meetings and reviews with Paul and the TW team, we can ensure these targets are frequently reappraised and the relevant action taken in response to changes in circumstance or taxation legislation.
Areas of Personal Financial Planning advice include:-
- Pre and Post Retirement Planning
- Life Assurance and Protection
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Advice to Trustees and Guardians
More specialist help and advice for Business Owners include:-
- Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPS)
- Directors Pensions Schemes
- Group Pensions
- Employee Benefit Schemes including Group Life, Group Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance and Disability Cover
- Partnership and Shareholder Protection
- Key-man Cover
Paul will be more than happy to have an informal chat with you, so please feel free to give us a call.