So what are the Benefits for my Business?
- Allows you to create real-time financial reports; all the information you need to hand when you need it
- Can set up automated bank feeds for effortless bank reconciliation
- Easily create invoices, record expenses and track cash flow online
- Not specific to your office computer, easy access to your accounts on your desktop, smart phone or tablet
- Corresponding paperwork electronically stored with transactions e.g. a HP agreement with a purchase
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and accountant!
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider
So what’s the Cost?
Most TW clients are on the medium package at £20 + VAT per month, including unlimited access, unlimited users, and free automated software updates.
The potential time saving value is considerable. Talking recently to a farmer’s wife, she’s used her previous ‘office time’ spent on farm accounts to significantly grow their diversification business.
But don’t take our word for it, this is what our clients using Xero have to say:
“Being cloud based software Xero allows me to invoice clients even when I’m away from the office from my phone, tablet or laptop. It’s very easy to use and being able to scan bills and attach them to the entry in Xero is a great feature. If we have a query we just open up the original to see all the details, instead of searching through a file containing a months’ worth of paper.”