If you’re looking at this page chances are you’re looking for a new accountant or perhaps you’re looking to appoint an accountant for the first time, either way we can help.
If you need help with your personal financial situation such as expert tax advice, experienced knowledge on estate planning or advice from an IFA, click through to our TW Individual section.
If you’re a new business looking for an accounting partner you probably have a mountain of questions to ask, if so take a look at our TW Business section.
If you already have an accountant but are considering changing it could be for any number of reasons but most commonly it’s at least one of the following;
- They aren’t proactive enough; you find yourself making all the suggestions.
- You may feel as though your business has ‘outgrown’ your accountant. They were great when you started out but now you need something more. Maybe they don’t offer the level of technical expertise or range of services you need.
- Your current provider is simply performing a bookkeeping function, seldom looking ahead or offering advice and guidance. They simply focus on the figures rather than the business.
- Slow to respond – or maybe don’t respond at all!
- You worry they’re not saving you as much tax as you think they should.
- They don’t take much of an interest in you, your business or your plans.
Whatever the reason we’ve more than likely heard it before and don’t worry we can help.
Why not pick up the phone or drop us an e-mail now. It won’t cost you anything and you can tell us what’s on your mind. If you prefer to meet up and chat over a cup of tea or coffee better still, we’ve even been known to throw in the odd biscuit!