The Self-Assessment tax return deadline is approaching, and as we navigate through the intricacies of the tax season, it is incumbent upon us to remain vigilant and prepared.
This year, we urge UK taxpayers to take a proactive approach and submit their information to our team well ahead of the deadline final digital deadline on 31 January 2024 (or paper deadline on 31 October 2023).
Here, we highlight several compelling reasons to get started on your Self-Assessment tax return without delay:
- Avoid Fines: Submit your Self-Assessment early to dodge the £100 late penalty.
- Plan Finances: Know your tax liability early for better financial management.
- Get Expert Help: Start soon to secure timely, professional advice.
- Stress-Free: Early completion brings peace of mind and frees up your schedule.
- Smooth Filing: Submit early to sidestep technical glitches and delays.
Make a start
If you’re ready to dive in, ensure you have all the necessary documents at hand. These include:
- Details of your income, including P60 and P11D forms
- Records of any self-employed income
- Details of any rental income
- Information on savings and investments
Please send these to us at the earliest opportunity so that we can help you prepare your return and submit it on time to avoid any penalties.
If you have any queries about the Self-Assessment process or need assistance from our team, please contact us.